About the Creators

Cameron Carroll

Hey! I am Cammy Carroll and I graduated from the University of Mary Washington with a BA in history. Within my history studies, I focused on Early Modern England and cultural history topics, including my senior thesis, when I wrote comparatively on the cultural impact of zombie films during the Cold War and the War on Terror. In my spare time, I indulge thoroughly geeky hobbies, including a benign video game addiction, reading sci-fi/fantasy novels, and rolling in the dirt during paintball tournaments.

Kayle Partenheimer

Hi! My name is Kayle Partenheimer and I am a graduate student at the University of Mary Washington. I intend on completing my master’s degree in Elementary Education at Mary Washington in May 2014 and I just graduated with my BA in History this past spring.  During my undergraduate, I worked with the Office of Residence Life as a Resident Assistant and I absolutely loved my job! I collect rubber ducks, love Tinkerbell the fairy, and love the Atlanta Braves!

Cassie Trumbetic

My name is Cassie Trumbetic and I graduated from Mary Washington in May 2012 and now attend the University of Mary Washington graduate program in Education. Before I attended Mary Washington, I was a student at the University of South Carolina. At South Carolina I played field hockey, one of my passions in life. Also, I enjoy gardening and drinking sweet tea.

Sam Warring

My name is Samantha (Sam) Warring and I graduated from the University of Mary Washington in May 2012. Currently, I have an internship at the Arlington County Circuit Court Clerk’s Office and in the near future I plan to pursue a master’s degree in Administration of Justice.  Basketball and baseball are my two favorite sports but I enjoy watching most others as well. I’m a diehard Boston Red Sox fan. Some of my other hobbies are playing the piano, cooking, and spending time with friends.

Kay Washechek 

Hello! I am Kay Washechek and I graduated from the University of Mary Washington in 2012. I am currently getting my Masters of Education in Early Childhood Education for Diverse Learners and my Early Childhood Education PK-3 Licensure Graduate Certificate at George Mason University. I love traveling, cooking, photography and spending time with my family. I hope you enjoy looking over our site as much as I enjoyed my role in creating it!